ResInsight can export a block of cells as an LGR by writing an Eclipse CARFIN keyword to a text file. To do this, right click an Eclipse-case in the Project Tree and select the command Export CARFIN…. The following dialog will open:
- Source Case – The case to export from.
- Export Filename – The file to write the CARFIN keyword to.
- Source Grid Box – Options to control the box of cells defined by I, J, K and ranges to apply when exporting.
- Grid Refinement – The LGR refinement options to use within the defined gridbox.
- Cell Count I,J,K – NX, NY and NZ in the CARFIN keyword.
- Max Well Count – The NWMAX in the CARFIN keyword.