Note: None of the binary distributions includes support for ABAQUS odb files.
- Download ZIP binary distribution from https://github.com/OPM/ResInsight/releases
- Extract content from ZIP file
- Start ResInsight.exe
Octave installation (optional)
- Download Octave-4.0.0 and install it.
- Launch ResInsight.exe, open Edit->Preferences.
- On the Octave tab, enter the path to the Octave command line interpreter executable.
A binary package of ResInsight will normally not work with other Octave versions than the one it is compiled with.
You have to point to the cli binary in the windows octave installation. The
octave.exewill not work as it is launching the octave GUI.