ResInsight supports a selection of Keyboard Shortcuts for convenience. These include Delete for removing deletable items from the project tree, Ctrl-Alt-A for Zoom All and Ctrl-Alt-S/N/W/E/D/U for changing the camera view to South, North, West, East, Down and Up respectively.
Other available keyboard shortcuts are
- Ctrl-Shift-P for opening up the plot window when you are in the 3d View
- Ctrl-Shift-3 for opening up the 3d View while you are in the Plot Window
- Ctrl-X for Cut and Ctrl-V for Paste of project tree items where this functionality is available.
- Ctrl-O for opening a project
- Ctrl-S for saving the project
- F1 for opening the online User Guide
- Ctrl-M for single line measurement
- Ctrl-Shift-M for poly line measurement