ResInsight features the following capabilities for export of data to reporting or further analysis:
- convenient export of snapshots of 3D views and plots, either by direct export or automated modification of Eclipse 3D Views
- export of Eclipse properties, either direct or subsequent to post-processing by ResInsight, for input to further simulations
- visible cells in ResInsight can be exported as a FLUXNUM or MULTNUM keyword that can be used in an Eclipse input data deck
- completions defined in ResInsight can be exported to Eclipse for use in new simulation runs
- file export of well paths
- export of sub-sections of an Eclipse Grid with Parameters and Faults to Eclipse ASCII files to perform additional simulations
The following subchapters details the functionality and capabilites.